[Please note: You must have taken Wicca 1 and Wicca 2 to take this class. Additionally, you must have been RSVP’d “YES” to the original class on May 13 but unable to attend. If you do not meet these requirements, contact Dash, the event organizer, for permission to attend.]
Wicca 3 will cover:
• Developing a relationship with the gods as priest(ess) of the Craft
• Working with the egregore: the sacred group mind and thoughtform of our tradition, how it works, how to use it, and how to contribute to it.
• What it means to be part of a tradition, whether in a coven or an outer court.
• Finding your “vocation”, or areas of special interest to have eventual mastery with.
Elements will cover:
• The origin of the classical elements and how they found their way into Wiccan thought.
• The psychological associations of the elements. How do they play out in our mental/emotional/spiritual lives?
• The Guardians and Watchers of the Craft: Their origins and how Firefly views them.
Information About Initiation:
Wicca 3 is the final class series required for initiation into the outer court tradition of Firefly. Folks who complete these classes will be given instructions on final projects to complete, should they chose initiation. Public initiations for this year take place at our Litha (Summer Solstice) gathering on June 23.
Information About the Location:
This will take place at Dash’s house. Parking is available in marked visitors’ spots and along Windbreak Drive. He’ll probably have enough seating, but if you have an easily transportable chair, it might not be the worst idea to bring it along just in case. There are three cats and a dog that roam freely at his place, so the allergic are advised to take their meds.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Dash at [masked].